Tired of the same hairstyles? Just choosing a curling iron for short hair! If you are looking for inspiration for your looks, this is the post you were waiting for! If you are tired of the most common hairstyles, ponytail, braids, bun and loose hair, we give you all the keys to make yourself a very simple hairstyle with which you will look more beautiful: great waves in the water.
Waves in the water are very marked undulations reminiscent of vintage hairstyles from the golden age of Hollywood. Of course, today there is a modern touch and more marked than years ago. The steps you must follow are very easy and we have no doubt that you will perform them without a problem.
Steps to make waves to the water
Waves in the water are a hairstyle that never goes out of style and are ideal to wear in an event, a party or, simply, in a meeting with friends or family. The steps you must follow are the following:
- Wash your hair with appropriate products to facilitate this hairstyle. We recommend the Hydra Rizos shampoo and mask, which will allow you to show off defined, nourished waves, with movement, strength, and shine.
- Once you have washed your hair, you should dry it as usual and you have to brush it from the root to the ends to start making the waves.
- You will need tongs or iron to wind the strands and shape the waves. Remember that it is better to make them very close to the root, making a complete turn of the wrist if you use iron so that they appear from the birth of the hair and are much more distinguished. Don’t forget that they all have to go in the same direction!
- Set the waves with the tongs for a few seconds and repeat the process with the rest of your hair. Comb your hair with your fingers if you want to have a more casual touch.
- Then you can use a curling perfecting spray to set the waves and because this product will leave your hair soft, defined and without the frizz.
Top video tutorials of “waves to the water”
The waves water is a real trend and they’re sure to feel you last! For this reason and because it is better to see the steps in different YouTube tutorials, we recommend some videos to check how to make this hairstyle in the simplest way:
With this tutorial, you can confirm that making waves to the water is not as complicated as it seems. Check it out and judge for yourself!
If you still have not been clear, do not worry! because with this other tutorial it will be even easier to do them because they develop everything for you and hallucinate how easily you can get this hairstyle done!
Do you still want more? Here we leave you the last video tutorial so you have no doubt how to make this fascinating hairstyle of the 20s! With this video, you don’t need to use irons or tongs, so it will be an alternative to very positive heat for your hair. Check it out!
If you have a party, an event or a special event, the marked and defined waves are much more elegant; If on the contrary, you want to use this hairstyle in your day today, you can give it a fresher and more developed touch without emphasizing its definition using your own fingers to give it a casual touch.